Friday, October 15

Sweet Peach – October Reveal

The Sweet Featured October kit is amazing!! I just love it, it’s so fun and colorful!!

sweetkit

I also got the Embellishment kit!

embkit

I had so much fun with this kit! Do I say that about every kit? I just can’t help it, the Sweet Peach kits are just put together so good! :)

These colors went so well with some pictures I had of Kalen when she was little.

toocute

I love this picture of the kids and I from my 29th birthday!

29

I really like the Jenni Bowlin butterflies that come in the kit. These pictures from the Botanical Gardens were a perfect excuse to use a bunch on one page! Ha!

butterfly garden

I made the rolled flowers from the strips of fabric included in the kit!

butterflycloseup

The October sketch is also up on the blog! Liz designs some beautiful sketches and I really enjoyed this one!

Sweet-Peach-Oct-sketch-300x288

Here is my take:

sunshine

A few fall cards.

cards

So be sure to click on over to Sweet Peach Crop Shop and get your October kit! They also have a Halloween Themed kit that looks really cute!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comments: