Thursday, December 27

Ultrasound

Well we had our ultrasound today! I know you are all dying to know what it is soooooooooooooooo......





IT'S A......







BABY!!!



Hehe...guess ya'll are going to have to wait another 20 weeks. Come on, now you really didn't expect us to find out. We didn't even let the doctor look on the screen during that part, so there is absolutely no way for us to know before the big day.

It was fun to see the baby on the tv screen. Tyler went with us and he thought it was cool, but wasn't too overly excited about it. He likes hearing the heartbeat. The baby's hands were up by his/her face and it was fun to watch the baby move and feel it at the same time. Every thing is looking good and the Dr. is hoping for a baby the same size that Tyler was (just under 7lbs).

I will post more pictures from the holidays soon.

-Bri

3 comments:

~Telah said...

You are too funny! You had me going there for a minute and then I was like, "WHAT?!" You have more patience than me...I had to know!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

You little brat! I thought I was going to scream, oh well I'll have to find out for myself in May. We will talk about my trip soon!! Love you and eat some WINGS for that baby!

Jan said...

Its a nose!! As Tyler says!