Monday, March 15

It’s Over

Well the contest at Memorable Seasons is over now. I was able to get in 3 of the 5 challenges. You already saw the first one, here are the other two I did.

This one was called Mini Buffet. You had to make a layout or mini album about a favorite restaurant, food, dessert, snack, drink, or recipe. I did this one about Tyler and Grandpa being silly with Lemons!

lemons

This next one was a little tricky.  It was called, "Where's the Beef,” and here were the details.
Don't be chicken...beef up your albums with a two-page layout.
The menu for this bonus meal includes:
1. Main Meal (Two-page layout): Beef is brown, so include the color brown somehow on your layout.
2. Served on your best China Patterns: Pick 3 pattern papers to use on your layout.
3. Beverage will be Punch: Use a punch or die cut on your layout.
4. Sugary Dessert of your Choice: Add some "sugar" to your layout with glitter or gemstones, your choice.

I haven’t done a double layout in a LONG time, but I rolled up my sleeves and got to work!

Mill Pond-double

Here they are separately.

Mill Pond-1

Mill Pond-2

I have to say that the contest did “jump start” my scrapbooking again. I have done 5 additional layouts and 2 cards since I started this a month ago. I am planning on sharing those soon! :)

0 comments: