Tuesday, July 20

Scrap Camp

Well, Scrapfriendy’s Summer Camp is still going on, and I’ve made it to week #6! Here are a few of my layouts.

Week #4 – H2O – The layout had to have some paint or mist splashed on to it, be about water, have paper cut into waves, and have a clear element.

Water Baby

Week #5 – Mess Hall Duty – The layout had to have 2 pieces of “trash” on it. Something that you normally would have thrown away.

One Year(my trash was the cardboard, twill, and flowers punched out of clear packaging)

I did a Bonus Challenge that was called Play. The layout had to be about someone playing outside and you had to add some chipboard.

Tackle

I just love these pictures of Daddy and Tyler and knew they were perfect for this challenge! Tyler even helped me mist the colors onto the background paper!

I’m looking forward to getting week #6 done, and a few more bonus challenges!

1 comments:

Leah said...

Great pages girl! You are rocking the scrapbooking lately! ANd I LOVE LOVE that pic of Kalen in the Gazebo. I have plans to take Abigail's 2 year pics there. I just need to get her dress ironed and get over there!