Wednesday, February 16

Sweet Peach–February Reveal

This month I received the Juicy Featured kit, Vintage Love. It is filled with papers and embellishments perfect for Valentine or lovey dovey pictures! Smile

Febthemekit

This picture of Jessica & Calvin was perfect! I love those Maya road flowers that come in the kit.

Loveis

This next one is a simple page. I love this paper, it is already embellished with the saying in the upper right and the glitter. I just added my pictures, title, and a few embellishments.

bubbles

Here is this month’s sketch:

Sweet Peach Feb 2011 sketch

I haven’t made a round page in a long time, so I was excited about this one.

Bachelor

Then I made a Valentine for Mike.

lovecard

So if your looking for the perfect kit to scrapbook your Valentine’s pictures head on over to Sweet Peach Crop Shop and get this one! The sweet featured kit is beautiful as well!

0 comments: