Saturday, May 21

Sweet Peach–May Reveal

The Sweet Peach kits for May are just beautiful! I received the Sweet kit this month!

sweetkitmay

I couldn’t wait to dive into this kit and use all those beautiful papers!

I created 4 layouts! This first one is my favorite! The colors went perfect with these Flamingo pictures.

pinkflamingo

The little chipboard butterflies included in the kit are perfect for inking/painting your favorite color. I had to make mine pink Winking smile

stpattysday

I printed some pictures from the splash pad last year since this kit went perfectly!

Splash

And one last one using the Sweet Peach sketch this month!

April Sweet Peach Sketch

These pictures of Kalen are just too cute!

beachbum

You have until June 7th to play along with this sketch and Corrie is offering a $25 gift certificate to one person! So go here and check it out!

0 comments: