Saturday, July 14

ScrapPages

Well I did a few more scrapbook pages yesterday. Tyler napped for over 4 hours so I got a lot done. I think he's growing!!

I used a Pencil Lines sketch for this one.

I did this one for the NoelMignon Challenge. The challenge was to use the number 3 in a layout.

All these are for a book about our vacation to Florida. It was a couple years ago that we went but just getting around to scrapping them now. It has been fun to use some pink papers, since I can't with Ty's pages.

Thats all for now! Have a good weekend!

-Brianna

3 comments:

Jan said...

Just love the pelican layout. And the site is cool too. Remember to let me know of any new sites you stubble across. I spent most of the day going through old pics to get started on a BOM ( book on me). Here is a good link on them: http://www.bhgscrapbooksetc.com/ideas/allaboutmelayouts_ss1.html
Happy Scrappin!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

i just love the pages with us girls. get ready for a lot of kisses like that one when you come down. hahaha love jess:)

Brook said...

Bri- These are so cool! I wish I had learned more about scrapbooking. The things I did ages ago could never compare. You have such great ideas. Take care.