Monday, January 26

Jamie Scraps – January

I love the blues, grays, and greens in the Jamie Scraps kit this month!

I thought these pictures from when we went to Cathedral Caverns went perfect with the papers! It’s a double page layout.

Cathedral caverns-1

Cathedral caverns-2

And these silly pictures of Tyler. Look at his mowhawk.

Cooldude

And here are the cards.

Happy Birthday Baby boy card a Flower

I just love that flower card. All you have to do is add some patterned paper to the back and your done! Easy and pretty!

5 comments:

Jan said...

I too love the flower card. Everything looks nice, Bri.

Jamie said...

You did a great job!

~Telah said...

Love what you did with Jamie's kit! If you went to Cathedral Caverns, you were about 5 minutes from my house!

Leah said...

Love what you did!

Anonymous said...

Wow Bri those are awesome! And I'm gonna steal that yummy looking Wet Burrito recipe you have up on your blog! YUM! Thanks so much for sharing!