Wednesday, January 21

New Websites

I have a couple new websites to share with you!

The first is a website I set up for Project 365. I wanted to have a place where I can post the picture of the day. I’m so excited about this and I know a lot of you are far far away in the land of (freezing cold) Michigan, so I wanted to be able to share them with you too!

Project365-1

The next one is a website that Jamie and I have come up with! With the news that Simple Scrapbooks is no longer publishing we decided to keep the “simple” idea alive with this new website, Real Life Scraps. We have a lot of things planned for this so be sure to check back every week for something new!

Real_Life_Header_2[6]

Be sure to pop on into these two sites and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love both sites. I added you to my P365 list.