Thursday, April 8

A New Kit

I wanted to share some projects that I made with a new kit. My friend Shannon has started making kits from Stampin Up! products and I just LOVE them! In February she made the Love mini kit, which included a board book (I’m pretty sure she still has those available). This next kit it is a 12x12 scrapbook kit. It includes 24 sheets of patterned paper(double sided), Sweet Pea stitched flower embellishments, 4 different ribbons, 9 pieces of cardstock, hardware, and die cuts all for $22.50. This really is a great deal!

117161S 117266OB0B5EAEB9

Don’t you just love those flowers??

Here are some scrapbook pages I created.

Raspberries

IMG_1480a

Mama's Girl

thirsty

I also made a couple of birthday cards.

IMG_1478 IMG_1766

I tried something new too! I made some home decor.

IMG_2076

This was super easy to make and now it’s up on the piano in the living room! I just love those butterflies!

I have over half of this kit left so I’m sure I will be sharing some more projects soon. If you are interested in getting one of these kits email Shannon and she will hook you up! $22.50 is a great price for everything you will receive!

0 comments: