Monday, May 18

A Polka Dot Party

Sorry I was going to post sooner, but our internet has been out!

I decided to go with a pink/green Polka Dot theme for Kalen’s party. It was so fun planning a “girly” party! I already can’t wait for next year! Here are some pictures of the decor.Decor I think she liked it! And plus her dress matched perfectly :)Friends&FamilyGrandpa Bob, Grandma Angie, Ms. Yvonne, Hailey, Mr. Josh, Mrs. Jamie, Caleb, Nate, and Emma Lee all came to celebrate with us! We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and played outside for a little bit.

The cupcakes were a big hit with the kids and Kalen loved her little cake! I have more pictures from that, but I think it needs a post of it’s own, so I’ll be back soon with those!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Bri, love the hand made banner you did with her name on it around the fireplace. What a cute idea! I'll have to remember that!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

Bri u do such a good job! Love all the decorations! Now put them back up so we can have another party when I get there!! HAHAHAHA

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

so cute! i love the decorations...polk a dots are great for little girls! :) her dress is beautiful!

Jamie said...

Such a fun party! Thanks for inviting us.