Wednesday, September 16

My first digital page

Well, I finally did it. I opened up Photoshop and figured out how to scrap digitally. I have been wanting to try it forever! It took me a long time, but I really love the results. My eyes are still hurting from looking at the computer screen all afternoon yesterday.Yearbook Page 09I made a family page for this years Bright Lights yearbook. Bright Lights is a home school, preschool program that is affiliated with our church. Since Tyler is not going to preschool, we have decided to do this. They offer field trips and play dates for the kids and we have really enjoyed it!

I don’t think I will be getting rid of my paper scrapbooking any time soon, but I’m sure I will be trying this out a little more often.

2 comments:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

very cute! good job!

Eileen said...

Nice layout! You'll become addicted like the rest of us. Just wait and see. :-D
There are thousands of free digital scrapbooking kits on the web you won't be able to pass up.