Wednesday, January 20

Tyler’s 4th Birthday

This little boy turned 4 last week!

IMG_0875a

I guess I can’t call him a little boy anymore.

    

A couple months ago Tyler requested a “tool” party for his birthday. We decided to have the party at the indoor playground at church.tyler's4thwb

I have made a few collages from the party so I could get all the good pictures in.

Here are the decorations.14-Tyler's Party

We went with a yellow/black color scheme, had brown paper goodie bags filled with tools, and DIRT cupcakes!! Tyler has been telling everyone about those cupcakes, he loved them! All I did was roll the tops in crushed Oreos after I frosted them. I used the Cricut to cut the signs and the cupcake picks.

Happy Birthday to You! Tyler loves it when everyone sings to him.14-Tyler's Party-2 

And he got a lot of fun presents!14-Tyler's Party-1

Everyone had so much fun playing and running around, and us Mom’s and Dad’s enjoyed talking. This is the first time that we didn’t have a party at home, but I think I liked it and Tyler did too.14-Tyler's Party1

And you know I can’t leave out Kalen. Her shirt says it all!IMG_0862b

She got her fair share of cupcakes!!027a I just love that picture!!!

Thanks so much Jamie for getting that one, and many others including this next one!Tyler - Polaroid We love you buddy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. They are getting so big! Miss you guys.

Jennifer S.

Leah said...

Great pictures!! That invitation is too cute!!

Unknown said...

awww..he's getting so big! as always you did great with your decorations...miss you guys!