Friday, August 6

Staying Simple

For the last 2 weeks of Scrap Camp, I kept it simple! Most of the pages I do are pretty simple, and I like to think of it as my style :) So I stayed true to that with these last couple layouts.

I took a “weekend pass” for week #6, since it was right near Mike’s surgery and just after we came back from vacation. So I got right back in for week #7 – Campfire Songs. You had to have horizontal layers, music notes, and photos that give you a warm feeling. I just love these pictures of Kalen and her daddy!

Daddy

I made it though that round and we are on the last week. Week #8 – Under the Stars. You had to have a dark background, emboss, and use stars. I decided to use a picture of Tyler that I have had in my photo box for a long time! It was just perfect for this challenge though!

18months

Super simple, right? I love it though! I am so surprised that I made it all the way through this challenge! It has been so much fun and I am sad that it will be ending. I’m sure Scrap Friendzy will come up with another great event soon!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the layouts and the photos! I have never seen those before. Congrats on making it all the way through the challenge! That is great!!

corrie said...

These are both really beautiful! What amazing pics of your daughter and hubby! I love them both!