Monday, October 25

Kalen’s New Dress

On Friday I was so excited when I went to Hobby Lobby and found patterns on sale and cute new fabric! I was a little nervous because I don’t really do well with patterns. Sometimes the instructions aren’t really clear. I like those online step by step tutorials with pictures better! I was glad I tried this dress though. It took me some time to figure it all out, but in the end it turned out SO cute!!

_MG_5785a

It helps that I have this adorable little girl to model it for us!!

_MG_5830a

Kalen calls it “My special dress,” “Mommy made it.”

_MG_5799aWhen I hear that it makes the hours sewing it all worth it and I want to make more! Smile 

_MG_5804a

Now if I can find some scrapbook paper to coordinate I’ll be all set!

_MG_5809a

2 comments:

April said...

A lot of times, hobby lobby does have scrapbook paper with the same patterns as some of their fabric. It may be worth looking for!

Leah said...

That is sooo cute! It makes me want to get my sewing machine out!