Wednesday, January 9

Scrapbook Challenge

I decided to get in on a challenge over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It is called Get a Load of This! The challenge is to complete one layout a day during the month of January. Since I haven't been scrapbooking much since I got pregnant I thought this may kickstart my hobby back into gear. It has done just that!! Now that I am feeling better my love of scrapbooking has returned.

Here are a few of my favorites I have completed.




You can see these and others I have done lately here.

I went to a crop this past Friday night and had a lot of fun with the girls! I'm looking forward to an all day crop next Saturday. A couple of girls and I are driving to Tennessee to get together with some others from SIS!!! I can't wait!


-Brianna

2 comments:

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

Your pages are so nice! Who was that little bald man? So cute. I wish I had time to scrap. When I don't have to work I'll get back into it.

Jamie said...

Great layouts! You have been one scrappin' girl! I believe Becky Higgins - www.beckyhiggins.com - is doing the same challenge.

I know you girls are going to have fun at the SIS crop. Be sure to take pictures and share them with us.