Wednesday, June 9

Summer Scrap Camp

D202

What a cute idea! Scrap Friendzy is having Camp Friendzy this summer. I decided to join in, this is my kind of camping! :) You should head over and check it out too. There is one main challenge each week and some bonus ones added in too. I have already done a couple of layouts.

This one is a Pre-Camp challenge called Meet at the Flagpole: you had to use some type of banners or flags on your page. I used pictures from Kalen’s first birthday.

ourlittlegirl

Here is the layout I did for Week#1-Archery. You had to have 3 circle elements and an arrow on the page.

Sweetie

One neat thing about this challenge is that it is an elimination contest. So at the end of each week they are going to put all the layouts up on their blog and then have a vote to see which ones will make it to the next round. At the end whoever is left will be named Camper of the Year! Sound fun? There is still time to register for camp, so come on over!

I used the Paper Posies May kit to create these layouts and I also did a couple more! I just love all these Dear Lizzy products!!

inyoureyes

On this next one I got the idea for using the tree branch and the dress from the May idea gallery. They really have some beautiful layouts and great ideas over there!

springtime

0 comments: