Thursday, November 20

6 Months

Since Kalen is 6 months old I wanted to get some pictures of her. Jamie was kind enough to do a photo shoot for us at her house! Kalen didn't cooperate very well and just wanted mommy, but we still got a couple really cute shots! Here a couple of my favorites, and Jamie has put some on her site too so make sure you check them out.

IMG_6868b

IMG_6906c

Gotta love the pink tutu!

IMG_6880a

IMG_6892a

Jamie showed me a couple things on my camera, but I have a LOT to learn. When Kalen woke up from her nap I decided to take a few pictures, but the lighting wasn't very good and most of them were out of focus! I was able to salvage one or two.

IMG_0183a

I think we are going to practice again next week, or after thanksgiving...this time at my house. So until then...

6 comments:

Leah said...

They are gorgeous!!

amydc said...

Brianna- the pics are so cute. She's a little doll.

Jamie said...

Love the way you edited them! We definitley need a girl's night where we scrap and play with Photoshop. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the tutu pic! I think she looks like Mike's sister!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

Great job I can't belive how much she looks like tyler did!
So Cute!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

wow your friend jamie did a great job with the pictures! I love the one with her tongue sticking out that is so cute!