Wednesday, April 18

New Favorite Dessert

Yesterday I made our new favorite dessert/snack. Incredibles!!! YUM! It's like a peanut butter cup! I know you all have probably had them before, but this is the first time I have made them. Mike loves them. They are like half gone. Probably not the best thing for me to be eating before my sisters wedding, but oh well. I tried the dress on the other day and it still fits. Well I thought I would share the recipe with you. It is from my Aunt Karen.

Incredibles:
3/4 Cup melted butter or marg.
2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
1 3/4 Cup confectioners sugar
Mix well - spread in a 9x13 pan.
Melt 12oz (2 cups) Chocolate Chips. Spread on top. Refrigerate - cut into 1x1 inch squares.
Other than that not much else has been going on around here. I think Tyler's new favorite thing to do is cry. He cries, and cries, and cries all morning long. He is perfectly happy the rest of the day, but for 2 hours in the morning all he wants to do is cry. I try playing with him, I gave him Tylenol in case it was his teeth, but no...still cries. He did this yesterday too. Who knows, maybe he's not a morning person, I don't know. Well tomorrow's a new day and hopefully it will be a better one for us.
-Bri

0 comments: